Ryman Healthcare’s Yvette Williams Retirement Village is seeking a dedicated and friendly Fluids Care Assistant to join our team and assist with serving drinks and morning tea to our residents.
We have a permanent part time role available working Sunday and Monday, 1630 - 2000 in our Hospital unit.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience advantageous
- Caring nature and empathy with elderly
- Positive, friendly and patient attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Rewarding role for a caring person
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for aged care training and career progression
- Experience recognised with completive rates
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebD_drWYVaI
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Yvette Williams Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service