Activity and Lifestyle Assistant
- Part time role available
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s Charles Upham Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activity and Lifestyle Assistant to run a programme of activities for our appreciative residents.
We have a part time position available working Monday to Thursday 1300 – 1630.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience preferred
- Experience running a programme of events required
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, varied and rewarding part time role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Well resourced facility
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Charles Upham Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure