- Lead our dynamic team in our busy kitchen
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
Ryman Healthcare’s Jane Winstone Retirement Village is seeking an experienced Chef to lead our friendly team in our dynamic kitchen environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cooking delicious home style, kiwi fare meals and the ability to effectively manage a busy kitchen team.
We have a full time position available working Sunday to Thursday.
Key skills required:
- Experience in a leadership role preferred, but not essential
- Ability to lead a team and run a kitchen
- Ability to cater for special functions and dining events
- Highly organised with outstanding time management skills
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Day shift hours, this could be your opportunity to find hours that suit your lifestyle!
- Experience recognised with a competitive salary
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Well orientated team and support from a dedicated management team
- Beautiful, modern, resort style facility
Whether you have experience managing a kitchen, or you are looking to take that next step, this could be your opportunity to advance your career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Manawatu - Wanganui
- Jane Winstone Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service