- Fun and rewarding casual role
- Support from well oriented friendly staff
- Beautiful, modern, resort style facility
Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s leading providers of retirement living for people aged 65 and over. We have built an unprecedented reputation for exceptional resort style facilities, which provide residential, low and high care along with retirement village living within independent apartments on the same site.
Our first Melbourne village Weary Dunlop Retirement Village located in Wheelers Hill has recently opened and friendly person to drive our elderly residents on outings in the village van.
This is a casual position to cover staff absences, therefore it would suit someone who is flexible as shifts will vary.
Key skills required:
- Experience working with elderly an advantage
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Physically fit as some residents may require assistance in and out of the vehicle
- Positive attitude, energetic and patient
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current Light Rigid Licence
- Fun and rewarding part time role
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Secure facility with 24 hour management support
- Beautiful, newly built, resort style facility
If this sounds like you simply apply online now or for further information please call 03 8545 1400
- Work Type:
- Weary Dunlop Retirement Village
- Domestic Services