Personal Care Worker
- Supportive team and management
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About Ryman Healthcare
Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s leading providers of retirement living for people aged 65 and over. We have built an unprecedented reputation for exceptional resort style facilities, which provide residential, low and high care along with retirement village living within independent apartments on the same site.
Our Melbourne village Weary Dunlop Retirement Village located in Wheelers Hill is seeking an experienced Personal Care Worker to join our friendly and supportive team. This role is to assist in aged care areas and retirement living which includes home care turn down service.
We have a part time position available working Sunday and Monday, 0800-1600. The role will also require the ability to cover shifts in cases of staff absences, therefore it will suit someone who is flexible and ideally living close to the facility.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience and certificate 3 or 4 qualification
- Outstanding communication skills
- Empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Friendly, professional and reliable
- Experience and qualifications recognised with above award rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Secure facility with 24 hour management support
- Beautiful, resort style facility
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebD_drWYVaI
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Weary Dunlop Retirement Village