Activities Assistant – Full time
- Creative, varied and rewarding work
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s Edmund Hillary Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activities Assistant to run a programme of activities for our residents.
Key skills required:
- Experience with running events/activities preferred
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Edmund Hillary Retirement Village