- Creative and rewarding role
- Maintain our beautiful gardens at our new resort style facility
- Join one of New Zealand’s most successful companies!
Ryman Healthcare’s Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village is seeking a creative and experienced Gardener to join our team and maintain our beautiful resort style village grounds.
We have a full time position available working Monday to Friday 0800-1630.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a Gardener/Landscaper role
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Confident in product knowledge
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
- Physically fit as some heavy work is required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dedicated team
- Horticultural qualifications preferred
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Beautiful gardens in a resort style village setting
- Fun, varied and rewarding work
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now!
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village
- Landscaping & Gardening