IT Service Desk Manager
- Join an organisation that values kindness, innovation and high performance
- Enjoy great variety – no day is the same!
- Access our comprehensive leadership development programme
Everything we do contributes to our purpose, to provide the very best care and retirement living. The product we all collectively deliver must be “good enough for mum and dad”, and that is what everyone at Ryman cares about. Our daily work is varied and meaningful and as we continue to grow across NZ and Australia opportunities for career advancement are abundant.
What will you do?
- You will plan, coordinate and lead all activities related to the operation of a 24/7 IT service desk team that is customer and outcome focused
- Leading a team of 16 service desk team members you will motivate, inspire and coach them to ensure key metrics are met
- By tracking and analysing incidents and requests, you will ensure service level agreements are met or exceeded and recommend system and/or process improvements that enhance the user experience
- You will create an environment that encourages teamwork and collaboration across all technology teams and the wider organisation
What is in it for you?
- Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have
- You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and discounts with over 40 well-known companies
- We’re not afraid to innovate and encourage all team members to suggest ideas that will support the delivery of our purpose
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career an will be enrolled in our comprehensive leadership development programme
Who are you?
- As a leader you are motivated by motivating others, increasing employee engagement and delivering results that are meaningful and contribute to a purpose
- You enjoy using your established service desk management experience to empower your team and encourage them to support end users to do more for themselves
- Passionate about learning you like to develop your skills as well as those around you, further contributing to an environment of continuous improvement
- You have a strong understanding of lean-agile methods and how to use them to deliver high quality, timely and effective results
- You are flexible, adaptable, enjoy working at pace and can adjust your style to work effectively with different people
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and want to lead a team who are success driven and focussed on delivering the very best for our residents and staff, we would love to hear from you.
Apply online by clicking button below.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology