IT Systems Support
We are looking for someone with great customer service, a positive attitude, great problem solving abilities and the potential for growth.
We have a vacancy on our team that are the go to for any IT queries. You would become a valued member of the IT Service Team providing 24/7 support to our business and customers. If you are a kind, helpful, friendly, tech savvy and smart individual, you could be the perfect fit!
We will teach you everything you need to know, but you will need to have outstanding communication skills, be able to learn fast and enjoy problem solving and helping people.\
- Identifying and resolving technical desktop problems
- Provisioning new devices – and supporting the software that runs on them
- Providing technical advice and support to team members
- Some configuration of switches and routers
- Ensuring the technology in our meeting spaces is reliable and kept tidy
- Working alongside the other IT teams to provide the best possible service and support
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Preferred candidates will have a passion for providing top quality IT support services
- Flexibility to work in a rotational roster that covers days/evenings/nights over 7 days.
- Ability to fit into a large team and build rapport and strong relationships with staff will be a key factor for success in this role
- Friendly, confident individual who has an excellent understanding of customer service and a natural desire to grow their skills
- Comfortable working with and providing support to a variety of users
- Willing to travel across New Zealand and Australia
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Current full New Zealand drivers licence
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, we are varied and diverse! We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
If you’re keen to join the IT Service team, simply apply online now.
To see what goes on at Ryman Healthcare copy and paste this link into your browser:
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology