Activity and Lifestyle Coordinator
- Creative, varied and rewarding work
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s new Retirement Village in in Flagstaff, Hamilton is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activity and Lifestyle Coordinator to organise and run a programme of events for our independent residents to enhance their emotional, social and physical wellbeing. You must also be able to drive the van for resident activities.
We have a position available at our new Retirement Village on River Road in Hamilton working Monday to Wednesday and Friday 1000 – 1630 and Thursday 1000 – 1730
Key skills required:
- Experience with running events/activities
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, varied and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare