Activity and Lifestyle Coordinator
Ryman Healthcare’s Shona McFarlane Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activity and Lifestyle Coordinator to organise and run a programme of events for our residents to enhance their emotional, social and physical wellbeing. You must also be able to drive the van for resident activities.
We have a position available starting at the end of May/beginning of June working Saturday and Sunday 0930-1630.
Key skills required:
- Experience with running events/activities
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, varied and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Well resourced facility
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Shona McFarlane Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure