Ryman Healthcare’s Shona McFarlane Retirement Village is seeking a reliable Laundry Assistant to join our friendly team.
In this role you will process our residents’ laundry and supply the village with clean, ironed linen. We have a position available working Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 1900-2200. There will also be additional casual shifts available.
Key skills required:
- Previous housekeeping and laundry experience
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Flexible with great communication skills
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently to the highest standards
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career progression
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Shona McFarlane Retirement Village
- Domestic Services