- Challenging leadership opportunity in this varied and rewarding role
- Join a growing company providing care that is ‘Good enough for Mum and Dad’
- Build, develop and manage a strong multi-disciplined team
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare our purpose is to provide retirement living that is “good enough for mum and dad”. We are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our residents and their families and continuing to raise the bar of the care and service we offer. We invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness.
About the Role
We have an exceptional opportunity for an agile and driven Manager to lead our new village Nellie Melba Retirement Village in Brandon Park.
You will be responsible for managing our integrated facility comprising of residential care, serviced apartments and independent living, ensuring compassionate and high-quality care and service is provided to all residents.
This role is supported by an experienced senior management team and gives you the scope to further your career with our Ryman Leaders Development programme.
- You are a proven leader of multi-disciplined teams, not necessarily in aged care
- Creating, developing and managing large teams is second nature as is multi-tasking
- You are deadline driven, make quick but well measured decisions and will thrive in our fast-paced environment
- Being accountable, constantly striving for improvement and providing a world class service to your customers motivates and brings out the best in you
- Your resilience, proactive attitude and ability to build positive relationships will ensure your success in this varied and challenging role
In return for your experience, passion and energy we offer you the opportunity to join an organisation growing rapidly with a core focus on providing exceptional care and acting with kindness. Our employee benefits are extensive and include a market leading employee share scheme and discounts with major brands.
If you believe you are up to the challenge, please apply online now, or for more information contact Paul Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Senior Roles
- Facilities Management