About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of integrated retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building its own unique style of villages on greenfield sites and continually increasing its build programme. We can offer you a competitive pay rate, opportunities for career progression and all power tools and equipment are provided. This gives you the opportunity to join a successful organisation with the potential for long term work.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Structural Foreman to help lead our new project at Williams Sanders Retirement Village, Devonport.
You will be responsible for Implementation of project planning, management and quality assurance on site. This includes coordinating with staff, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to ensure that work is proceeding as per the plans and specifications.
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting, unique, large scale project.
- You will have a proven experience working on commercial/residential (multi-storey) projects in a Structural Foreman capacity
- You will have solid experience working with pre-cast panels
- Hold a relevant trade qualification
- You will have a strong technical ability
- You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
- You will be able to provide 2 verifiable references in the industry
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining the Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ