About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare, we have 30 years' experience in retirement living and residential care and we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer. Everything we do contributes to our ultimate goal, to provide the very best care and retirement living for our elderly. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the role
Ryman Healthcare’s Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village is seeking a friendly and personable individual to drive our village E-Cab for our residents. The successful person will drive residents around the community to appointments and activities and will assist with extra duties around the village.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630, however flexibility with shifts will be required on occasion.
Suitable applicants will hold a current full, clean NZ Drivers’ Licence and hold their passenger (P) endorsement.
Key skills required:
- Previous driving role experience required
- Experience working with elderly
- Empathy with elderly and ability to build a rapport with our residents
- Positive and patient attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current full, clean NZ Drivers Licence and P endorsement
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
- Competitive rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village
- Domestic Services