Ryman Healthcare’s Logan Campbell Retirement Village is seeking a dedicated Physio Assistant to assist our Physiotherapist to implement individual exercise regimes.
This role involves supporting with mobilization of our Residents, supporting the Physiotherapy team with manual handling training, issuing of equipment, exercise plans and rehabilitation, maintaining daily records and working with other hospital and care staff.
We have a part time position available working Monday to Friday 0900-1200.
Key skills required:
- Caregiving or Nurse Aide background preferred
- Experience with Physiotherapy
- Aged Care or Physiotherapy qualifications an advantage
- Patience and a positive attitude
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Empathy with elderly
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Logan Campbell Retirement Village