Visual Designer -2D Focused
- Join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
- Work on projects in and around New Zealand and Australia
- New and modern business park office
Do you wish to be involved in the design of some of the largest building developments in NZ and Australia?
Ryman Healthcare do not design your average retirement village; we are the leading providers of large scale resort style facilities in our industry and have our own in-house design and construction teams who are responsible for some of the largest and fastest builds in Australasia.
Due to recent growth we are seeking a Visual Designer to join our fast paced and dynamic team in a full time position based in modern offices at the Airport Business Park in Christchurch. For the right candidate, there is potential for this to be a part time position.
In this role you will be working alongside Architectural Designers and a Lead Visual Designer to get the architectural visual images to a high working standard. You will get to create 2D Floor plans to be used for Sales and Marketing, along with uploading and maintaining sales documents, so eye for detail and creative flair needed – we can teach you the rest.
In return for your commitment to the Ryman Healthcare Design team you will be presented with endless opportunities and reap the rewards of working within a supportive and driven team where you will be challenged every day.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign CC
- An interest or understanding of architecture
- Experience in Autodesk Revit is preferred but not essential
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in an evert changing environment
- Ability to work in a large team who are all working towards the same goal
- Advance your career in a successful and growing organisation
- Experience and qualifications recognised with a competitive salary
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- New and modern offices in the Airport business park location
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch