Health and Safety Advisor
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 5000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. At Ryman the health and safety of our staff, residents and the broader members of our family is our number one priority. At last years Safer Together expo we closed our nine construction sites and brought together 350 staff from across those sites and our 33 retirement villages.
About the Role
We have a unique opportunity to join our team as a Health and Safety Advisor.
You will be based in our Christchurch office, however you will be required to travel regularly to our construction sites across New Zealand and Melbourne, assisting the sites, providing coverage where needed and advising on all things Health and Safety. There may also be the opportunity to take up auditing responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience and knowledge within a very strong, innovative and growing company. There are career progression opportunities as experience and performance permits.
We are looking for a bright, adaptable, fast learner who is an excellent problem solver and is passionate about Health and Safety. You have a strong ability to build relationships and are a team player. Prior Health and Safety experience in construction is preferred.
Attributes we are looking for:
- A strong ability to build relationships and positively influence people.
- A pragmatic, problem solving mind.
- A consistently professional, mature and positive attitude and approach to work.
- The ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, and find solutions.
- Experience with Health and Safety systems
Why is this a great opportunity?
- An important role in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing organisations.
- Varied and interesting work across Healthcare, Construction and Corporate sectors.
- An organisation committed to investing in developing our people.
- A competitive salary.
- A pragmatic team of leaders who promote less red-tape, less bureaucracy, and more opportunity to make a difference.
To apply, simply submit your cover letter and CV online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Health & Safety