About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare, we have 30 years' experience in retirement living and residential care and we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer. Everything we do contributes to our ultimate goal, to provide the very best care and retirement living for our elderly. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the role
Ryman Healthcare’s Essie Summers Retirement Village has the exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated senior Registered Nurse to join our senior team as the Unit Coordinator in our Rest Home.
You will effectively manage the unit and ensure compassionate and excellent quality service is provided to all residents. You will also coordinate and oversee the performance of all members of the team and ensure accurate documentation.
We have a position available working Tuesday to Saturday 0730 – 1600.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in NZ as a Registered Nurse, preferably in aged care
- Previous leadership experience essential
- Ability to lead and share knowledge with a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to residents
- Varied and rewarding leadership role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Work at our beautiful, resort style facility
- Highly supportive management team
- Focus on professional development through our Ryman Leadership Development Programme
- Company wide culture of kindness
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme
This could be your opportunity to join one of New Zealand's most successful and fastest growing companies!
Take a look at what goes on in a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Essie Summers Retirement Village