- Gain experience in one of NZ’s most successful companies
- Pay rates in the top 25% for the Aged Care sector
- Ongoing training and support for professional development
Ryman Healthcare’s Bob Owens Retirement Village is seeking a dedicated and experienced Caregiver to join our friendly team and cover maternity leave.
This fixed term, part time position commences 14 March 2019 and ends 3 March 2020. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure in the aged care industry within one of NZ’s most successful companies!
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Outstanding communication skills
- Flexible, professional and reliable
- Experience and qualifications recognised with pay rates in the top 25% for the Aged Care sector
- Full orientation provided
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support towards aged care qualifications
- Secure facility with 24 hour management support
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bob Owens Retirement Village