- Join the management team of a $100 Million+ Project
- Advance your construction career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Dedicated and reliable team with highly supportive management
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of integrated retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites and continually increasing our build programme.
About the Role
Ryman Healthcare Construction, a proven specialist in the construction industry, is now seeking an experienced Site Manager to oversee our project in Henderson, Auckland.
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to work with a great team and advance your construction career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies. The Henderson village will include townhouses, independent apartments, serviced apartments and a care centre. The centre will include specialist dementia care as well as hospital-level care. Other amenities will include a gym, a bowling green, a hairdressing salon, a chapel, a movie theatre, a bar and an indoor swimming pool.
- You will be trade qualified with extensive experience on commercial construction projects of $10M-$100M in value
- You will be a skilled, experienced and competent supervisor with New Zealand construction experience
- You will have solid structural experience, including structural steel, concrete, pre-cast, ribbon black and in-situ flooring
- You will have experience working on large scale, multi-story buildings, ideally from conception to completion
- You will have experience managing sizable teams of direct labour (300 – 400 people per day)
- This is a 'hands on' role, you will go the extra mile and have a strong safety focus
- You are fully conversant with structural, civil, geotec and architectural drawings
Overall, your practical approach and delivery will ensure that you are considered as a strong contender for this role. If you believe you meet the minimum requirements, we welcome your application.
Joining the Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ