- Interior design responsibility from conception to completion
- Innovate, challenge the norm and use your design flair
- Join a hardworking, passionate team
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. We develop, design, build and operate resort-style retirement villages across NZ and Victoria, Australia and we are proud to provide the very best in retirement living. The Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and meaningful.
A unique opportunity has arisen for you to join our market leading Concept Design Team as an Interior Architect.
What will you do?
You will contribute to interior design of our new villages from the outset, through concept and detailed design, construction and finally handover. You will also be involved in re-design of interiors for our existing villages, working creatively to raise already high standards. What’s more you will have the rare opportunity of working closely with our residents throughout the process giving rise to innovation at every turn!
What’s in it for you?
In your role as an Architect or Interior Designer in an architectural practice how often are you the client making the important calls on the final product? How much autonomy are you given and how close are you to your customer?
Every time a new project comes on line you will have the opportunity to use your creativity, how the design develops and evolves is your call. You will be paid well for your work and have access to an employee share scheme. You will also have support from graduates, Technicians and Administrators so you can do what you do best – plan, design and implement!
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have.
Who are you?
- A registered Architect or Interior Designer who has designed interiors for commercial and/or residential buildings.
- You have experience with design software Revit
- Passionate about liveable, functional and innovative architecture you design with flair but are pragmatic when necessary.
- You pay attention to detail and recognise that sometimes it’s the little things that make all the difference.
- You’re flexible and adaptable – whilst you love coming up with new ideas you recognise not all of them will come to life.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to use all you have learnt for a company that will truly value your skills we would love to hear from you! Apply by clicking below.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch