Activity and Lifestyle Assistant
Ryman Healthcare’s Rowena Jackson Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activity and Lifestyle Assistant to run a programme of activities for our residents.
We have a position available working Tuesday to Saturday 0930-1630.
Key skills required:
- Experience with running events/activities
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, varied and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Well resourced facility
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Rowena Jackson Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure