- Help us to exceed the expectations of our residents and their families
- Busy, varied and rewarding casual role
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s brand new William Sanders Retirement Village in Devonport is seeking a reliable and friendly Porter to join our friendly team.
In this role you will be responsible for answering the call bells of our independent residents along with general cleaning and administration duties.
We have the following fixed term positions available from 25 April 2019 to 1 September 2019 (or when care centre opens):
- Mon – Friday 00.30-09.30
- Sat -Sun 00.30-09.30
- Sat / Sun 16.30-00.30
- Sat -Sunday 9.00-17.00
*Please indicate in your application what shift(s) you are applying for.*
Key skills required:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, friendly and professional
- Patience and empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently and to the highest standards
- Varied and rewarding role
- Full orientation provided
- Highly supportive management team
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- William Sanders Retirement Village