Health and Safety Coordinator
- Henderson, Auckland Location
- Career progression opportunities across health and safety and construction
- Competitive rates and paid training
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Part of the Ryman Group, Ryman Construction is a leading developer of integrated retirement villages. We have a track record of successfully building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites.
About the Role
Our Henderson construction project requires a motivated individual with great interpersonal skills to join the site Health and Safety team. You will be responsible for assisting the Health and Safety Officer with monitoring on-site health and safety compliance, communicating findings with site management and implementing practical solutions.
The successful applicant will possess good communication skills, the ability to influence, persuade and guide people and an eye for detail. You are reliable, self-motivated and enjoy managing a busy workload.
Key skills required:
- Background/relevant knowledge of the construction industry is ideal
- Experience driving a safety-first culture where people clearly demonstrate safe behaviours
- Ability to cope with a fast-moving working environment
- Able to perform well within a team, supporting site management
If career development, dedication to a safe working environment and a culture of fairness and high performance is important to you we would love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now by clicking the apply button.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ