Special Care Unit Coordinator
- Supportive management team and a companywide culture of kindness
- Take part in our Ryman Leadership Development Programme
- Provide the very best care and retirement living for our residents
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare, we have 30 years' experience in retirement living and residential care and we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer. Everything we do contributes to our ultimate goal, to provide the very best care and retirement living for our elderly. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the role
Ryman Healthcare’s Julia Wallace Retirement Village has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our senior team as the Unit Coordinator for our Special Care Unit.
You will effectively manage our Special Care unit and ensure compassionate and excellent quality service is provided to all residents. You will continue to develop and grow a strong team of happy, kind, trained and highly motived staff.
This is a full time position working Tuesday through Saturday 0800 – 1630.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in NZ as an Registered Nurse, preferably in aged care
- Previous leadership experience essential
- Ability to lead and share knowledge with a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident computer skills with concise documentation
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to residents
- Opportunities for career progression coupled with comprehensive Ryman Leadership Development programme.
- A great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Use innovative technology with our own purpose built care app
- Varied and rewarding leadership role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Work at our beautiful, resort style facility
- Highly supportive management team
- Companywide culture of kindness
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme
This could be your opportunity to join one of New Zealand's most successful and fastest growing companies!
Take a look at what goes on in a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Manawatu - Wanganui
- Julia Wallace Retirement Village