- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Competitive rates
- Join our friendly and supportive team
Ryman Healthcare’s Bob Owens Retirement Village is seeking a reliable and friendly Housekeeper/Kitchen Assistant to join our welcoming team at our beautiful, resort style facility.
In this role, you will perform housekeeping duties as well as assist with serving food to our appreciative live-in, dine-in community along with cleaning up and doing dishes.
We have a casual position available working a variety of shifts. This position is well suited to candidates with flexible schedules that can be available at short notice.
Key skills required:
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently and to the highest standards
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Part time hours with extra casual shifts to suit your schedule
- Full orientation provided
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty
- Bob Owens Retirement Village