- Competitive rates
- Full time position, 45+ hours per week, with potential for ongoing, long term work
- Opportunity to work on a diverse, large-scale project
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing 4800+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Part of the Ryman Group, Ryman Construction is a leading developer of integrated retirement villages. We have a track record of successfully building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites and are proud of the end product that we deliver to our residents.
About the Role
We have a full-time position available at our new Retirement Village project in Henderson, Auckland. We are looking for a Telehandler or a Labourer who would like to get their Telehandler license.
Our new Retirement Village will include independent apartments, serviced apartments and a care centre. The centre will include specialist dementia care as well as hospital-level care. Other amenities will include a gym, bowling green, hairdressing salon, movie theatre, bar and indoor swimming pool.
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on a new exciting, unique, large scale project.
Key skills required:
- Telehandler license an advantage, but not essential (we will pay for the right person to get their license)
- Previous experience operating machines an advantage
- Labouring experience
- Reliable, conscientious and hard working
- A strong commitment to high standards of work place safety
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ