- Increased time with residents and fixed rosters
- Strong focus on quality and treating all people well
- Experience and qualifications recognised with newly increased pay rates
About Ryman Healthcare
For over 30 years, Ryman Healthcare has provided the very best retirement living and residential care across New Zealand and Australia. We pride ourselves on continually raising the bar on the service we offer. We are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our residents, their families and our team! With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in our people and provide market-leading training and career development programmes.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our friendly team at our beautiful, resort style village Malvina Major Retirement Village in Wellington. In this rewarding role you will assess residents, develop and review care plans in consultation with the resident and their family, and provide compassionate and high-quality care.
We have a variety of shifts available, well suited to candidates with flexible schedules.
- You will have previous experience in NZ as a Registered Nurse
- You will have several years' experience as a RN
- Experience in aged care is an advantage
- Have great empathy with elderly and their families
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Have a professional, friendly and reliable manner
- Ability to lead a team of care staff
What ‘Nursing as it used to be’ means to us
- Increased time with residents
- Strong care planning
- Treating all people well
- Strong quality emphasis
- Properly resourced
- Quality fixed rosters and planning
Additional Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
- Extensive career progression opportunities to leadership positions
- Use innovative technology with our own purpose-built care app
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing support for your professional development including scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Secure buildings with 24-hour management support
- Opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
All applicants must have a valid work visa, New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebD_drWYVaI
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- $26 - $37 per hour
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Malvina Major Retirement Village