- Rewarding, creative role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with above award rates
- Beautiful, resort style facility with 24 hr management support
Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s leading providers of retirement living for people aged 65 and over. We have built an unprecedented reputation for exceptional resort style facilities, which provide residential, low and high care along with retirement village living within independent apartments on the same site.
Nellie Melba Retirement Village in Melbourne is seeking an experienced Kitchen Assistant for our friendly team. In this role you will assist with serving food to our appreciative residents along with cleaning up and doing dishes.
We have a position available working Thursday through Sunday 1600 – 2030.
Key skills required:
- Kitchen and/or servery experience
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Reliable, friendly and hardworking
- Outstanding communication skills
- Competitive rates
- Opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Full orientation provided
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Nellie Melba Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service