- Ryman Leadership Development Programme to further develop you and your leadership skills
- Be part of something fresh and exciting at our brand-new village
- Competitive salary- $100,000 - $106,000
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare, we have 30 years' experience in retirement living and residential care and we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer. With 32 retirement villages, we have built an unprecedented reputation of exceptional resort style villages in both Australia and New Zealand. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the Role
We have an exciting management opportunity for an experienced and confident Clinical Manager to oversee all clinical aspects of our brand-new village, Murray Halberg Retirement Village in Lynfield, Auckland.
As a personable and confident leader with extensive clinical expertise, you will ensure the highest standard of care that is ‘Good enough for Mum’ is delivered across our village. In this hands-on leadership role, reporting directly to the Village Manager, you will ensure that clinical policy and procedures are adhered to whilst building a team of happy, kind, trained and highly motivated staff.
This is a full-time role working Sunday – Thursday 0800-1630.
- You will be an experienced Clinical Manager in residential aged care
- Demonstrated advanced clinical leadership skills and contemporary knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement systems and processes
- Strong work ethic and focus on customer service
- Outstanding communicator - both professional and empathetic
- Keen focus on clinical documentation
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoy building meaningful relationships with our staff, our residents and their families
- Computer literacy across resident/quality/clinical risk systems and Microsoft Office suite
Benefits for you working at Ryman Healthcare
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- A resident-to-staff ratio that allows for more personalised care
- Opportunities for career progression coupled with comprehensive leadership development programmes
- Supportive management team and companywide culture of kindness
- Innovative technology in use every day with our own purpose-built care app
- Scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Beautiful, resort style villages
- Secure buildings with 24-hour management support
- Discounts with Ryman Staff Benefits scheme
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme.
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies at a senior level!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Murray Halberg Retirement Village