- Make a difference in the lives of our wonderful residents
- Creative and rewarding part time, fixed term position
- Maintain our beautiful gardens at our new resort style facility
About Murray Halberg Retirement Village
Our brand-new Murray Halberg Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces. We enjoy a great team spirit and have a culture of celebrating success and kindness.
This extends to providing our residents a beautiful place to call home. Our resort style village is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens for our residents, their families and our staff to enjoy.
About the Role
We are is seeking an experienced Gardener to join our friendly team. In this role you will maintain our beautiful gardens in our resort style village setting. You will service the grounds and gardens to ensure a pristine appearance and ensure safety of all the grounds area. This role includes lots of variety with mowing and planting.
This is a part time, fixed term role available working Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 0900 - 1200 until the end of June 2019.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a Gardener/Landscaper role required
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
- Physically fit as some heavy work is required
- Ability to work both independently
- Great communication skills
- Work in beautiful gardens in a brand-new resort style setting
- Fun, varied and rewarding work with a supportive management team
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join Ryman’s employee share scheme
- As Ryman staff you have access to discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Murray Halberg Retirement Village
- Landscaping & Gardening