- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Fast paced and varied role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4700+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields, in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and meaningful. We aim to employ the cream of the crop, and provide our staff with continuous development opportunities to reach their full potential.
We’re expanding fast. We have 32 villages throughout Australasia with another 16 sites in different stages of design and build.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Assistant to join our wonderful marketing team.
This is a hands-on role in a busy and fast paced environment and deadlines can be tight – so you’ll have to think on your feet!
You will be a key member in the marketing team assisting the marketing manager and marketing executives. Your responsibilities will include, creating flyers and invites, database mailings, internal and external communications, general marketing administration, event planning and execution, reporting on marketing data, booking advertising and providing copy, website publishing and much more.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 08.30am to 05.00pm based in our Auckland office.
- You will have a relevant marketing tertiary qualification
- Some marketing experience is preferable
- You’ll be innovative and have a natural flair for marketing and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and problem solve
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Have initiative and can think strategically
- Quick learner
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A current work visa or residency
Benefits as an employee of Ryman Healthcare
- Fast-paced and varied role
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
- Social and supportive team environment
- Free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more
We can ensure the successful applicant that working for Ryman Healthcare is fun, challenging and provides opportunities to boost your career.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland