- Work in our modern, purpose built commercial kitchen
- Training opportunities to grow your cookery skills
- Great supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s Shona McFarlane Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly kitchen team. You will be responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cooking as there will be development and training opportunities for the right candidate.
We have a fixed term position available from 11 January 2019 to 16 June 2019. This role is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 1630 – 2000. There will be an opportunity to continue work on a casual basis after the fixed term period has finished.
- Be professional, reliable and hardworking
- You will have the drive and ability to grow your cookery skills
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Have empathy with elderly residents and their families
Benefits of working for Ryman Healthcare:
- Modern, purpose built commercial kitchen
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing support to develop your skills
- Access to discounts with a variety of retailers with Ryman Team Benefits Card
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
To learn about what goes on in a Ryman Kitchen and Ryman Delicious, please watch this video below! I think you will be pleasantly surprised!
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Shona McFarlane Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service