- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About Ryman Retirement Villages
Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Caregiver. We have a position available working Wednesday through Saturday 1600 – 2100 in the Hospital, and Sunday through Monday 2300 - 0700 in the Special Care Unit. In this rewarding role, you will:
- Provide high quality care whilst building strong relationships with our residents
- Work closely with and support your colleagues
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided
We asked our Caregivers what they love about their jobs, they said:
- Sharing stories with residents
- The great team spirit
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Working in the beautiful facility and gardens
They also love our revolutionary technology, their modern uniforms, approachable management team and the reward when they get a big smile from a resident!
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Dementia experience preferred
- Previous age care experience preferred
- Senior level care experience preferred
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
We’d also love you to have experience working in Aged care but that’s not essential.
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebD_drWYVaI
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Charles Upham Retirement Village