Community Relations Representative
- Exciting time to come on aboard with extensive company growth plans
- Fast paced, varied and growing role
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our community
About Ryman Healthcare
Ryman Healthcare was founded in 1984 on the principle of building retirement villages where “it’s got to be good enough for Mum”. 34 years later we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer to ensure we remain true to being ‘good enough for Mum….and Dad!’ We are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our residents and their families. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness.
With 32 retirement villages, we’ve built an unprecedented reputation of exceptional resort-style villages in both New Zealand and Australia, where we offer independent and assisted living along with rest home, hospital and dementia care all on the same site.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic and personable Community Relations Representative to join our Ryman Healthcare team, based at our Remuera, Auckland Office. You will excel at building strong community relationships and networks, researching and creating networking opportunities and will have a passion for meeting new people in our community!
- You will have experience in business development, sales and building relationships in the community
- Be comfortable initiating contact with new customers
- Be confident public speaking to large groups
- Previous experience working autonomously and remotely from your main team
- You will be a positive, trustworthy and engaging person who builds rapport easily
- Have a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Love working in a fast-moving working environment
- You will be flexible, adaptable with creativity to uncover opportunities within the community
- You will be representing Ryman Healthcare in the community so personal presentation and great communication are also very important.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland