Unit Coordinator – Full time
Ryman Healthcare’s Anthony Wilding Retirement Village has the exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our senior team as the Unit Coordinator for our Hospital.
This is your chance to step up as a leader in a hands-on nursing position, reporting directly to the Clinical Manager.
We have a full time position available.
Key skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in aged care
- InterRai training preferred
- Experience and confidence with wound care advantageous
- Ability to lead and share knowledge with a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to residents
This could be your opportunity to join one of New Zealand's most successful and fastest growing companies!
Take a look at what goes on in a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Anthony Wilding Retirement Village