- Work in our modern, purpose built commercial kitchen
- Training opportunities to grow your cookery skills
- Great supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s Charles Fleming Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly kitchen team. You will be responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cooking as there will be development and training opportunities for the right candidate.
We have two permanent casual positions available working a variety of days, hours 0830 – 1430, from mid-February. You must be able to work weekdays and weekends. This role is well suited to applicants who are flexible and can be available at short notice. There is opportunity to progress further in the kitchen for the right candidate.
- Be professional, reliable and hardworking
- You will have the drive and ability to grow your cookery skills
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Have empathy with elderly residents and their families
Benefits of working for Ryman Healthcare:
- Modern, purpose built commercial kitchen
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing support to develop your skills
- Access to discounts with a variety of retailers with Ryman Team Benefits Card
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
To learn about what goes on in a Ryman Kitchen and Ryman Delicious, please watch this video below! I think you will be pleasantly surprised!
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Charles Fleming Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service