Senior Architectural Draughting Technician
- Join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
- Work on large scale construction projects in New Zealand and Australia
- Social, dynamic and proactive team environment
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Ryman Healthcare have our very own in-house design and construction team responsible for some of the largest and fastest builds in New Zealand and Australia. Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s leading providers of retirement living. We have built an unprecedented reputation for exceptional resort style facilities, which provide residential, low and high care along with retirement village living within independent apartments on the same site.
About the role
Ryman Healthcare is seeking a Senior Architectural Draughting Technician to join our dynamic in-house design team in a full-time position based in our modern offices in Remuera, Auckland.
- Proven senior level experience 15-20 years as a Draughting Technician on multi-residential projects minimum 5 years NZ experience
- The ability to lead small teams of 2-3 staff to oversea documentation and co-ordination of a village.
- You will have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and be able to fit into a dynamic and proactive team
- Solid working knowledge of Revit Architecture is an advantage.
- Tertiary Draughting qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- You must have a current NZ work Visa or NZ Residency to be considered for this role
- UK or Australia experience would be an advantage.
Benefits as an employee of Ryman Healthcare:
- Have the chance to use your initiative and work on exciting large-scale projects
- Projects varying from one to nine story builds
- Advance your career in a successful and growing organisation
- Experience and qualifications recognised with a competitive salary
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
- Social and supportive team environment
- New and modern offices in a Russley business park location
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Long term job stability
Do not let the prospect of retirement villages put you off applying. We can ensure the successful applicants that the Ryman Villages will challenge the most experienced draftsperson.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining the Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland