About Ryman Healthcare
Ryman Healthcare was founded in 1984 on the principle of building retirement villages where “it’s got to be good enough for Mum”. 30 years later we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer to ensure we remain true to being ‘good enough for Mum….and Dad!’ We are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our residents and their families. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness.
With 32 retirement villages, we’ve built an unprecedented reputation of exceptional
resort-style villages in both Australia and New Zealand where we offer independent and assisted living alongwith aged care on the same site. Our first Melbourne village, Weary Dunlop village opened 2014, the first residents have recently moved in to our Nellie Melba village and with six additional sites in Melbourne, it’s an exciting time to come on board.
While our villages are stunning, it is our resident friendly terms and practices that set us apart. We call it “the Ryman difference”.
About the Role
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Advisor for our proposed developments in Coburg and Aberfeldie, Melbourne.
This role will be focused on building strong networks and relationships in the community. As this role progresses the duties will involve developing, implementing and monitoring marketing plans, building strong relationships with residents, coordinating functions and events whilst offering wonderful retirement living options for purchase to the community.
The working week will include one weekend day.
In addition to these villages offering independent living apartments, assisted living in serviced apartments and low care, high care and specialist dementia care in our aged care centre, we also offer amenities including a gym, bowling green, hairdressing salon, beauty salon, a movie theatre, bar and an indoor swimming pool.
- Proven sales record with a talent for closing sales
- Flexible approach to finding and securing sales opportunities in the wider community
- Affinity with elderly and great relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent computer skills, ability to embrace new technology and use a customer database management system (full training will be provided)
- Competitive salary with great incentives
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
- Support from a dedicated sales manager, marketing team and administration
- Potential career opportunities
- Work in a beautiful resort style village setting
- Opportunity to get involved in the local community
- A unique sales environment where your efforts are valued and appreciated
If you believe you are up to the challenge, apply now! Please specify in your application which role you are interested in.
To see what goes on at Ryman Healthcare copy and paste this link into your browser:
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Sales