Personal Care Worker
Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s leading providers of retirement living for people aged 65 and over. We have built an unprecedented reputation for exceptional resort style facilities, which provide residential, low and high care along with retirement village living within independent apartments on the same site.
Our Melbourne village Weary Dunlop Retirement Village located in Wheelers Hill is seeking an experienced Personal Care Worker to join our friendly and supportive team.This role is to assist in aged care areas and also retirement living which includes home care turn down service. Ideally this will suit someone living close to the facility.
We have the following positions available:
- Monday to Thursday 0700-1500
- Monday and Sunday 0700-1330
Please specify in your application which shifts you are applying for.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience and certificate 3 or 4 qualification
- Outstanding communication skills
- Empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Friendly, professional and reliable
- Experience and qualifications recognised with above award rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Secure facility with 24 hour management support
- Beautiful, resort style facility
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebD_drWYVaI
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Weary Dunlop Retirement Village