Assistant to the Manager
Ryman Healthcare’s Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village is seeking a confident and professional Assistant to the Manager to join our dynamic team.
This role reports directly to the Village Manager and is predominantly administration focused, with a strong human resource function. This is a great opportunity to further your career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies.
This is a part time position working Saturday and Sunday from 0900 – 1600.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organised, flexible and able to “wear many hats”
- Experienced in human resource management and practices
- Able to lead a team to ensure targets and reporting deadlines are met
- Confident with computers and be adaptable to new systems
- An outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Committed to maintaining quality systems
- Dedicated to the concept of exceeding expectations in care and service delivery
- High level of support to guide professional development
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
- Experience and qualifications recognised with a competitive salary
- Work at our beautiful resort style facility
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village