Village Support Person
Ryman Healthcare’s Hilda Ross Retirement Village in Hamilton is seeking a proactive and motivated Village Support person to join our friendly and supportive team.
In this role you will support the running of activities, functions and the setup of show units along with assisting new residents moving into the village. You will ensure the village grounds are maintained to a high standard, assist with waste management and stock management.
We have a position available working Monday to Friday 0800 – 1200.
Key skills required:
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is required
- Reliable, proactive and friendly
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to the highest standards
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- A can do attitude and the ability to multitask.
- Competitive rates
- Busy, varied and rewarding role
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Full orientation provided
- Well resourced facility
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village watch the video below! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Hilda Ross Retirement Village