About Possum Bourne Retirement Village
Ryman Healthcare's Possum Bourne Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Caregiver in our Special Care Unit. We have the following shifts available:
- Thursday to Monday 1500-2100
- Friday and Saturday 1500-2300
Please specify in your application which shifts you are applying for.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- Concise documentation skills
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care
- Professional, friendly and reliable
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Ongoing training and support for professional development
- Secure facility with 24 hour management support
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Full orientation and induction provided
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Possum Bourne Retirement Village