Activities Coordinator – Full Time
Ryman Healthcare’s Evelyn Page Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Activities Coordinator to organise and run a programme of events for our residents to enhance their emotional, social and physical wellbeing.
We have a full time position available.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience
- Diversional Therapy qualification or the willingness to study towards one
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Creative, patient and enthusiastic
- Organised and efficient at managing time
- Outstanding communication skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly leader
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Evelyn Page Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure