Quality Assurance Administrator - River Road
- Flagstaff, Hamilton location
- Fixed Term/Full time position
- Competitive rates and opportunities
Ryman Healthcare is one of New Zealand’s most successful and fastest growing organisations. We specialise in the design, development and operation of retirement villages throughout New Zealand.
The Construction team at our River Road site is seeking a proactive and reliable individual to join our team as a Quality Assurance Administrator during the construction of our new Retirement Village. We have a full-time, fixed term position available working 0700 – 1700 Monday – Friday.
Reporting to the project manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the site has an effective QA system and capturing all relevant documentation required.
This is a fixed term role for the duration of the build.
Key skills required:
- Background in Construction Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Proactive and Innovative
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role
- Building materials product knowledge advantageous
- Quality Assurance experience advantageous
- Experience and qualifications rewarded with competitive rates
- Interesting, busy and varied role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
- Become part of a site management team
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now by clicking the apply button.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ