- Competitive pay rate
- Large scale unique project
- Opportunities for career progression
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Part of the Ryman Group, Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of integrated retirement villages. We have a track record of successfully building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites.
About the Role
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Leading Hands for our River Road, Hamilton site. Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting, unique, large scale project. You will ensure the quality and time frame of the project is met. You will be provided with the use of power tools and equipment on site.
- Have relevant trade qualifications and a proven track record with verifiable references in the industry.
- Are be a good communicator and have an eye for detail.
- Are outcome based, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be self-motivated
- Are organised and able to work to a program
- Hold the ability to read a commercial plan
- Possess strong technical ability along with leadership skills
- Have the ability to create a positive and fun team atmosphere
The role offered will be challenging and rewarding for the successful applicant.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining Ryman Construction could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ