- Exciting, unique, large scale project.
- Full time positions, 45 hours per week
- Competitive rates and paid training opportunities
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Part of the Ryman Group, Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of integrated retirement villages. We have a track record of successfully building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites.
About the Role
We are currently seeking Carpenters to join our River Road, Hamilton project.
We have Full Time (fixed term) positions available, offering 45+ hours per week.
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting, unique, large scale project.
- Have carpentry experience in domestic and or light commercial Carpentry
- Hold a relevant carpentry qualification
- are competent in concrete structure, Formwork and precast concrete construction.
- Are reliable and conscientious
- Are committed to high standards of quality
- Have a strong technical ability
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ