- Work on a $100 million+ project
- Dedicated and reliable team with highly supportive management
- We aim to promote within so lots of scope for promotion
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Australia, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting.
Ryman Construction is a leading developer of integrated retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites and continually increasing our build programme.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced General Foreman to lead our Burwood East and Coburg new Retirement Village complexes.
Our villages will include independent apartments, serviced apartments and a care centre. The centre will include specialist dementia care as well as hospital-level care. Other amenities will include a gym, a bowling green, a hairdressing salon, a chapel, a movie theatre, a bar and an indoor swimming pool.
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting, unique, large scale project.
- You will have a proven experience working on commercial/residential (multi-storey) projects in a Foreman capacity
- Hold a relevant trade qualification
- You will have a strong technical ability
- You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - AUS