- Focus on high quality
- Manage from conception to completion
- Develop your career
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing over 5,000 staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Australia, the Ryman Group is diverse, and our daily work is varied and interesting.
Ryman Construction (a division of Ryman Healthcare) is a leading developer of integrated retirement villages, we have a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites. We are continually increasing our build programme and focus on delivering a high-quality village that is “good enough for mum”.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for a Project Manager to lead our Geelong project. You will head the construction management team of a $100 Million+ project.
At Ryman Construction our Project Managers are not contract administrators, this is a site-based role where you will manage sizable, multi-discipline teams of staff and contractors. You will also be communicating at all levels to ensure the project is delivered safely and quality targets and timelines are met.
As we build our own developments, you will have input into aspects of the design – there is no waiting on a client to get decisions made and no continuous discussion on variations.
- Are trade qualified – ideally carpentry
- Have extensive experience as a Site / Project Manager leading teams on commercial construction projects of $10M-$100M in value.
- Pride yourself on placing safety at the centre of all site activity
- Are fully conversant with structural, civil and architectural drawings
- Communicate well with all levels of staff, contractors and external suppliers
- Create a great working culture through strong leadership and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have experience across commercial projects involving substantial foundations, structures and fit-outs
In return for your positivity, hard work and experience we offer you excellent career development opportunity with a company growing rapidly. You will have access to a comprehensive leadership development programme and an experienced management team. You will work with a group of people dedicated to creating a village that exceeds the expectations of our residents and is “good enough for mum”.
For further information simply apply online now or contact our recruitment manager Matt Wright on 1800 922 988.
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - AUS